When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see fine lines and wrinkles? Maybe you see your skin looks a little dull or dry. Perhaps you struggle with acne. You don’t have to struggle with your appearance any longer. Your skin needs a little TLC from the estheticians at The Well.
Everyone, regardless of age, could use a facial, and here are our Top Ten Reasons
- Facials help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production.
- Facials are relaxing, and who doesn’t need to feel pampered and relaxed?
- Facials are hydrating, which can make your skin look and feel healthier.
- Facials are exfoliating, which helps unclog pores, retain hydration, and allow moisturizers to work better.
- Facials can help detox your skin and reduce puffiness.
- Facials clean your pores at a deeper level and can stop acne from developing.
- Facials can help renew skin cells and create a more youthful appearance.
- Facials can help even your skin tone and lighten dark spots.
- Facials can provide relief from dry, flaky skin and lips.
- Facials from The Well are tailored to improve your skin’s overall health.
The Well Center has two estheticians on staff who are specially trained to care for your skin. They will evaluate your skin at your appointment to determine what it needs. Then they will create your facial or mask treatment, especially for you. Book your appointment today with Karla or Ariel.